In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://hyttecamp.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
Our handling of personal data is based on the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The fundamental criterion is your consent. We do not process your personal data without your active consent. The same applies to third parties – we will never disclose your data to anyone else without informing you and obtaining your expressed consent.
What are personal data and cookies?
Personal data is anything that can identify you personally: your name, address, personal ID number, e-mail address and so on. Apart from personal data, there are things called cookies. Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer by your browser (unless you have disabled cookies) when you visit a website. Their function is to collect information about how you as a visitor use the website, most often for us to create a relevant experience for you.
What types of personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- Online reservations
When you make a reservation online, we receive the information you submit to us (name, email address, phone number and country). Only authorised staff members of NORDKAPP CARAVANCAMP AS have access to this information. Phone numbers and email addresses are only used if we need to provide information that affects your stay and this information is stored safely in our reservation system.
We use the Google Analytics analysis tool to study traffic, usage patterns and trends on this website. The data we collect is used to optimise the user experience and adapt the content of the website. In compliance with Google’s guidelines for the use of Google Analytics, personal information on you as a user is not collected. The data collected is stored on Google’s servers.
The Google Analytics cookie is a first-party cookie. It is set to be deleted automatically after 26 months if you do not return to the website. It is possible to opt out of all Google Analytics registration of data by installing an add-on to your browser. The add-on can be downloaded here: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Information collected through cookies, as well as non-personal information that you provide to us when making a reservation online (country), is used for internal market analysis purposes within the company. Analysis programs do not have access to personal information, so the data cannot be traced back to you as an individual.
Who we share your information with?
We may share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes (provided you have explicitly granted consent):
- To process your reservations and orders (reservation payment).
- To provide the services and activities ordered (such as to partners who sell additional services, including various activities).
- We use third parties to provide and operate our services, such as IT suppliers, marketing agencies, credit and debit card companies and suppliers of fraud monitoring services. These types of third parties must offer sufficient protection of your personal data and only process this information in accordance with our instructions and GDPR.
- If you have reserved any of the activities offered on our website, we will share your personal information with the company, our partner, that organises the activities. Information is used to confirm participation in these activities.
- Non-personal information, such as nationality and the number of nights stayed, is shared with Statistics Norway.
How long we save your personal information?
Personal data is stored in our systems, such as VisBook (reservation system), Office365 (email and file archiving) and other similar services.
Your rights with regard to information we collect about you
- As an individual, you have a number of rights by virtue of privacy laws and regulations.
- You have the right to demand access, correction or deletion of the personal data we collect on you. You also have the right to demand limited processing, the right to object to processing and the right to demand data portability.
- If you would like to know how we process your personal data, send us an email at email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible and no later than 30 days after receiving it.
- We will ask that you confirm your identity or provide additional information before you can exercise your rights. This is necessary to ensure that we are only providing access to your personal data to you – and not someone pretending to be you.
Other processing of personal data
If you contact us or submit an inquiry by email, we will process the personal information you provide if necessary to respond to and log your inquiry. This is due to legitimate interests or to fulfil an agreement with you or to respond to your inquiry.
Data controller for personal data
NORDKAPP CARAVANCAMP AS
Organisasjonsnummer 974 387 905
Skutnesveien 2, 9763 SKARSVÅG
is the data controller responsible for the processing of personal data stored in our central system for reservations, invoicing and the website www.hyttecamp.com.
If you have any questions or If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +47 907 88 425.